Friday, November 19, 2010

What comes to mnid when you think of Avon Fashion?




Recently i've been loving Wordle (TM), the website allows you to enter text and then turns your random words, thoughts, or frustrations into word clouds. The more a certain word appears in your entered text block, the bigger the word appears in your word cloud. I made one by entering the words that came to mind when I think of Avon Fashion. I didn't repeat words so the font size is all the same. But I do think it looks pretty. This could be a great marketing tool for all you Reps out there when presenting what Avon Fashion is all about. Try is out for yourself http://www.wordle.com/. Send me some of your creations and we'll vote on the best one. There may even be a prize in it for the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment