Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Converting the Interns

So we introduced you to Lauren (below right) in January, she was our intern for the Summer of 2009. But you know what the say about too much of a good thing...so we had to pass Lauren off to another team for this summer. Enter, Anna (below, left), she's our new intern for 2010, and following in Lauren's footsteps she too is fabulous! She also signed on to be a guest blogger! Her wit and style insights are sure to be helpful and fun for you all to read. Anna's first post is below, enjoy!



Convertibles. No, I’m not talking about summer sports cars (although it wouldn’t be too far-fetched to assume Avon’s next foray is into the automotive industry considering we make just about everything else). I’m referring to our new “wear it your way” convertible top and dress! New in campaign 16, the top comes in three classic colors: yellow, blue, and fuchsia and can be worn seven, yes seven, different ways. From halter to v-neck, my new favorite one-shoulder style and strapless, I’m literally and figuratively covered for any occasion this summer. The dress also offers 7 style options in perfect summer red, and with ruching on the sides, it flaunts your curves perfectly (in my sad, curve-less case, it gives me some so I actually don’t look like an eleven-year-old). If after all that you really need another incentive, here it is: the top is only $19.99 and the dress is only $24.99! Nothing kills me more than when I spend money on a piece of clothing only to realize that it’s too fancy to wear during the day, too informal to wear to work or too boring to wear out at night. With these convertibles, I literally have no limitations. Not only do our convertibles offer a range of styles, but they offer a range of attitudes for any venue- during the day, at night, in the office or on the weekends, I don’t have to think twice about what to wear, and better yet, I don’t have to stress about my clothes being “too” anything except too perfect.

These convertibles are the definition of wardrobe staples, and with all of their style possibilities, they’re probably the only thing you need to buy all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment